Discover Car Rental in Denver
Denver, Colorado, is a vibrant, outdoor city at the base of the majestic Rocky Mountains. With 300 annual days of sunshine, The Mile High City is a great year-round destination that combines its rich Western heritage and passion for the outdoors with urban excitement.
We search and compare car hire in Denver with a number of reputable suppliers in the USA including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz, National Car Rental and Thrifty. Our suppliers are located at Denver International Airport for your convenience. Car rental agencies are located on airport property there is a courtesy shuttle service to and from the Jeppesen Terminal (where the agencies are located). Shuttles pick-up and drop-off from Jeppesen Terminal Level 5, Island 4, outside doors 505-513 (east side) and 504-512 (west side). We also offer downtown Denver collection, located approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Airport. Whether you are after a compact car to zip around, or a full size to fit in the family, DriveAway can help you find the vehicle you need!
Whilst driving around Denver, you will experience eye-catching scenery and destinations that can only be reached by car, creating an unforgettable experience that will stay with you even when you return home! It's important that you feel confident and prepared when driving in the USA, so view our driving tips page, filled with plenty of useful tips and information.
Experience farm-to-table restaurants, brewpubs, professional sports, shopping, arts and culture in the city center, all connected by the 16th Street Mall free shuttle. There's plenty to see in this thriving city, below are some of our favourites!
- Explore Denver’s creative side at the Denver Art Museum with its famous American Indian art and Western art collections.
- Shop at the iconic Rockmount Ranch Wear. It's the place to go to dress your inner urban cowgirl or cowboy.
- Sample craft beer on the Denver Beer trail. There are more than 100 brewpubs, breweries and tap rooms for you to discover.
- See a concert under the stars at Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre. It's a geological phenomenon & the only naturally-occurring, acoustically perfect amphitheatre in the world!
- Take a day trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. Driving Trail Ridge Road (nicknamed 'highway to the sky') is a must-do in your hire car.
- Visit Cherry Creek, Denver’s premier shopping neighbourhood just 15 minutes from downtown.
Denver is the premier gateway to the best of the Rocky Mountain West, and Colorado ski resorts, and famous national parks like Yellowstone, Arches and Canyonlands. The advantage of travelling in your own rental car means that you have the freedom to go beyond the city and discover the surrounding areas.
Colorado is a state that will not disappoint, constantly providing mesmerising outdoor beauty. Take advantage of the freedom & flexibility that a hire car brings in Denver or any other state in the USA.
Secure your vehicle online with DriveAway by simply entering your travel dates and locations above or contact our dedicated reservations specialists on 1300 363 500!
|Cities (To and From)||Distance (Approx. km)||Travel Time (Approx. hr)|
|Denver to Colorado Springs||114||1.25|
|Denver to Salt Lake City||838||8|
|Denver to Kansas City||969||8.5|
|Denver to Yellowstone National Park||510||8.5|
|Denver to Las Vegas||1205||11|
Top Locations in the USA
Check out some of our top locations for USA car hire.