Discover Car Rental in Singapore
Singapore is a modern city-state and island country with a rich multicultural mix of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences located in Southeast Asia. With DriveAawy Holidays you are able to hire a car with ease and explore all that this beautiful island has to offer.
Singapore is famous for its foodie culture. With more than 40 Hawker Centres located around the country and it only taking an hour to drive around the whole island, it’s so easy to be caught up in a delicious food coma after indulging in too much Chilli Crab, Prawn Laksa, Hainanese Chicken Rice and Peanut Pancakes.
Apart from food, Singapore is also known for its spectacular shopping, gardens, and fun activities.
While owning a car in Singapore is quite expensive, hiring a car is really simple with DriveAway plus we offer you great driving tips to help you get on your way. We are more than happy to help you with your personalised booking from start to finish.
- Places to visit in Singapore:
- Sentosa Island – This is a great place to visit with the family. Sentosa offers many beaches, an abundance of flora and fauna, and a selection of attractions in Resorts World such as Universal Studios and Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Gardens by the Bay – Six amazing gardens where each is unique and will make you feel like you have just fallen down the rabbit hole and landed in Wonderland.
- Singapore Zoo – With a focus on conservation and education, this zoo is one of the best in the world. The Night Safari is a must do!
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel – This is the most recognisable hotel in Singapore and the Infinity pool is the world’s largest where you can gaze down to the glittering city from 57 levels above.
- Orchard Road – Calling all shoppers! This is a wonderful street filled with amazing shopping, fashion and a great initiative known as Pedestrian Night.
|Cities (To and From)||Distance (Approx. km)||Travel Time (Approx. hr)|
|Changi Airport Singapore to Downtown Core||19.6||0.25|
|Downtown Core to Jurong East||23.8||0.5|
|Woodlands to Ang Mo Kio||11.6||0.25|