Search, Compare & Save on Car Hire
|Phone||1300 363 500|
|Fax||(02) 9929 4655|
|Phone||(02) 9900 9300|
|Hours of Operation (AEST)|
|Monday to Friday||6:30am - 7:30pm|
|Saturday||9am - 2pm|
|Sunday||10am - 3pm|
|International Customer Service||24 hours, 7 days|
| || |
|Good Friday - 14 April 2017||Closed|
|Easter Saturday - 15 April 2017||9am - 2pm|
|Easter Sunday - 16 April 2017||Closed|
|Easter Monday - 17 April 2017||9am - 2pm|
|Anzac Day - 25 April 2017||9am - 2pm|
|International Customer Service Phone Numbers*|
|00 800 300 400 30|
|USA||0011 800 300 400 30|
|Canada||1800 870 1940|
|Greece||00800 6114 054|
|Italy||800 788 437|
|New Zealand||0800 88 55 90|
For Customer Service enquiries please email email@example.com and include the travellers name, booking reference, comment or complaint and supporting receipts or documents where applicable.
For DriveAway Hire Car Excess Insurance claims, please complete a claim form and provide the necessary additional documents.
157 Walker Street
PO Box 1321
1. Some public telephones require deposit of a coin or prepaid phone card for dial tone.
2. Some public telephones require deposit of a coin or prepaid phone card payment during call duration.
3. This service may not be available from some hotels. Be sure to review your hotel's instructions and rates before calling.
4. DriveAway Holidays is not responsible for charges connected with the use of this service. Including, but not limited to hotel phone charges, wireless telephone airtime, long distance charges or public telephone charges.
5. This service is intended for use by DriveAway Holidays' clients and customers only.
6. DriveAway Holidays can not be held responsible for travel interruptions as a result of international telecommunications problems. These problems might prohibit calls from reaching our office.
By using our toll-free number, you hereby agree to these terms.