About the Peugeot Leasing Program
The Peugeot Open Europe program allows you the opportunity to take temporary ownership of the latest Peugeot model, registered in your name for durations between 21 and 175 days (90 days for all travel into Portugal). At the end of your contract period, simply return the vehicle to one of the many Peugeot depots located across Europe and your responsibility ends there.
Peugeot Rates Include:
- BRAND NEW tax free left hand drive Peugeot.
- Unlimited Kilometres.
- No Insurance Excess to pay.
- Full Vehicle Insurance cover including third party liability and theft protection. Click here for additional information.
- Full factory warranty.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI).
- 24 hour Peugeot Assistance (conditions apply).
- Free Additional drivers (conditions/restrictions apply).
All Peugeot vehicles are left hand drive and equipped with Air-conditioning, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Central Locking & Auto Lock, Cruise Control, Electronic Anti-Theft Device, Electronic Front Windows, Electronic Stability Programming (ESP), Front Air-bags, Power Steering, Radio, MP3 Compatible, Bluetooth & USB port and Safety Jacket & Triangle. All wagon models have luggage covers. Check out more Peugeot Leasing vehicle specifications.
To Qualify, All Drivers Must:
- Reside outside of the European Union.
- Stay in the European Union for no more than 185 days in any consecutive 12 month period.
- Not carry out any activity for gain during your stay (No working visas allowed).
- Must be an Australian Resident.
- Minimum age of 18 years with full Australian driver's licence (provisional licence not accepted).
Note: International drivers permits are compulsory in certain countries, click here for further details.
The Benefits of Peugeot Leasing:
- The Peugeot is fully insured with no insurance excess payable in the event of an accident or theft.
- A brand new Peugeot car and model is guaranteed, unlike car hire where it is "or similar".
- The fleet is predominately Diesel models so you'll save on fuel costs as diesel is cheaper than petrol.
- Travel is permitted in to most countries in Europe including Eastern Europe.
- The paperwork is completed in Australia so time is spared when you arrive at the collection point.
- Previous Peugeot Leasers could be eligible for a Loyalty Bonus of FREE Days for a future lease with selected Peugeot Special Offers! Ask for more details.
Buy Back a Peugeot Leasing Vehicle:
Peugeot offers buy back programs. For more information click here.