Long Term European Car Leasing with Peugeot Open Europe
What is Peugeot Leasing?
"Freedom, Comfort & Style"
Leasing a car with our brand new tax-free Peugeot program is a great option for those travelling to Europe. A Peugeot lease gives you the freedom to cruise the open roads of Europe in style. Specifically designed for non-European residents and travellers planning an extended holiday in Europe (between 21 and 175 days - 90 days when returning to Portugal), all vehicles are left-hand drive. It is the perfect alternative to car hire, allowing you to explore the best of Europe as soon as you arrive.
Why lease a Peugeot?
Infographic: 3 Reasons Why Peugeot Leasing Is Your Next Choice
- Brand new Peugeot vehicle
- Full comprehensive insurance with nil excess
- Unlimited kilometres
- 24 hour assistance
- Freedom to drive through over 40 European countries
- Free Additional drivers for immediate family members
Do I qualify for a Peugeot lease?
To qualify for a long term Peugeot Open Europe lease all drivers must:
- Reside outside of the European Union
- Stay in the European Union for no more than 185 days in any consecutive 12 month period
- Not carry out any activity for gain during your stay (No working visas allowed)
- Must be an Australian Resident
- Minimum age of 18 years with a valid driver’s licence
Need help picking your Peugeot car?